Linking up gene therapy capabilities and opportunities in Northern Ireland and beyond.
- Dr Francesca Gliubich – Director, London Advanced Therapies Network
- Professor Danny McAuley – Professor and Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine at the Royal Victoria Hospital and Queen’s University of Belfast and Clinical Lead of the QUB Clinical Cell Therapy Facility
- Professor Tara Moore - Professor of Personalised Medicine, chair at Ulster University in Northern Ireland and Chief R&D Officer for Avellino Labs
- Dr Christina O’Neill – CEO VascVersa
- Professor Alan Stitt – Dean of Innovation & Impact and the McCauley Chair of Experimental Ophthalmology at Queen’s
- Gary Parker - Business Development Director, Biocair